Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will olive oil turn my hair brassy?

my hair is bleach blonde but dead, and i heard that olive oil is goood for it, and i just want to know if olive oil will turn my hair brassy or change the color of it !?





THanks !Will olive oil turn my hair brassy?
No.


Oil is good for your hair. (I like Monoi, Olive, Almond, Jojoba oils, coconut too).


Most products have filler (propelyene glycol, and crap) or parabens, or sulfates which are bad for you.


Honey is very good for your hair too, heat some up in a microwave and mix it with your favorite conditioner. (if you don't heat it, it can lighen your hair)Will olive oil turn my hair brassy?
I doubt it.. but why dont you use a regular treament that is actually for your hair this way you wont have to worry about the effects there are plenty of deep conditionion treaments and reconstructors out there. go to a beauty supply and ask which one would be best for your hair type
no! it conditions it verrrryyy well! i do this all the time. or, buy a deep conditioner such as aussie 3 min. miracle.
olive oil saved my har...i love it and it keeps it not TOO shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment