Thursday, January 7, 2010

Olive oil sent my hearing muffled?

Can anyone help. I put olive oil in my ear to soften wax but it has only sent my hearing muffled. Is this normal? the gp checked my ears who said he can see my ear drum and my ear is not blocked. Could i do any damage with olive oil? I am too scared to have them syringed so feel rarther stuck 4 ideas on the way forward.Olive oil sent my hearing muffled?
Your gp should have checked for other problems. Olive oil can not damage ears. It is commonly used in ears,and has been for centuries.


The dr should check for infection or other problems,if he can see the eardrum. in fact, he should have seen something, as you can often see infection with the otoscope,as a discolored,and or swollen eardrum. There could be some blockage of the eustacian tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment