Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is olive oil really good for your face?

does it work?


i would think it would give someone more acne but who knows...


i heard its great though....Is olive oil really good for your face?
well it must do something good as Marilyn monroe used to use it, read under ';her ritual'; :http://www.miss-vintage.com/marilyn/beau鈥?/a>Is olive oil really good for your face?
the romans used this in days gone by for removing impurities from the skin following a sauna, not sure that it will be that good for your skin, the heat opens the pores and as such will allows the oils in and may cause spots etc, but its damn good for cooking.
Popeye liked olive oil on his face
i heard or read that olive oil is a great moisturize but i have never used it
i wouldn't try it..all that grease/oil on your face..eeeurgh!
I don't put it on my face, but I try to make most of the fat I eat in my diet from olive oil and nuts. Recent studies show this is healthier than a low fat diet.
Bobbie Brown (make-up artist to celebrities %26amp; cosmetic creator) says when she couldn't find a moisturizer she was going to use olive oil on her face, but she created her own line of cosmetics and she uses her moisturizer. So, if she'd use it on her face I'd say it would be safe to use on yours. But, I wouldn't use it on mine because I don't like the smell (I like things that smell good) and besides my skin isn't that dry. I don't really think it's harmful and I don't think it the kind of oil that clogs pores and causes acne. No all oils clog pores there are some oils that can be used and won't cause acne. Good luck. 2D
The source below discusses olive oil skin care.
mayb
There are more effective substances for the face like egg yolk, honey, cucumber, chamomile.





Olive oil is superb for the hair.
No, not as an ointment. It is however great as a cleanser/ very mild scrub.
Not sure if it would be good on your face - might make it greasy.





A friend of mine swore by it to prevent stretch marks, rubbing it on while wet after a shower and sure enough she hasn't got any!
hi my mother in law swears by it, her son had bad skin when he was younger and she used it every day and his skin is perfect now. apply at night and clean in morning. also goo d for hair.
maybe maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment