Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i use olive oil on face?

i have acne and pimples in my face. i heard that coconut oil or olive oil ispretty much good for it. do u think its okay. should i use it.Can i use olive oil on face?
if u have acne or pimples then dont use any oil


//Can i use olive oil on face?
a long time ago ppl used olive oil so there's nothing wrong with it but its to moisturize not prevent acne. i would use something like Neutrogena
NO! Olive oil is great for feet and hands but if you already have acne it will increase it!


One of the best things I've heard of for skin is mixing gelatin and milk together and using that - it works great for my face!
Unless your face is really dry, I would recommend using jojoba oil instead. Jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum (natural skin oil). I have used jojoba on my face for over a year now and absolutely love it. You can buy a bottle of Desert Essence Organic Jojoba oil at Trader Joe's for $7.





Aside from moisturizing your skin, jojoba oil also helps to extract any clogged pores that you have on your nose. I usually use about 4 drops on my whole face and then get another drop and rub it into my nose to loosen the clogged pores.





If you really want to use olive oil, make sure to buy extra virgin olive oil, which is the least processed.
NO WTF DO NOT USE OLIVE OIL! the reason why you get pimples is because there's too much oil in your face. If you use olive oil you get mmore pimples. if you're trying to get rid of pimples them but witch's hazel and rub it on your face every morning,afternoon,and before you go to sleep. Pimples shouldn't come. also use clearasil..[the one in the small skinny tube] and use that also...
Olive oil should be ok but coconut oil will clog your pores. I have acne also and I use emu which work really good.





Below is the pures most natural form of emu oil I've found. It's more expensive than olive oil but it's well worth it.





http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>





Heres a list of low clogging and high clogging oils.





LOW CLOGGING PROBABILITY





Almond Oil (Sweet Almond)


Anhydrous Lanolin


Apricot Kernal Oil


Avocado Oil


Beeswax


Bentonite Clay


Candelilla Wax


Castor Oil


Cetearyl Alcohol


Chamomile Extract


Emulsifying Wax NF


Emu Oil


Evening Primrose Oil


Glycerin


Hexyldecanol


Hydroxypropyl Cellulose


Jojoba


Kaolin Clay


Olive Oil


Peanut Oil


Polysorbate 20 and 80


Safflower Oil


Sesame Oil


Squalane


Stearic Acid


Sunflower Oil


Tocopherol


Aloe Vera (cold pressed)





MEDIUM CLOGGING PROBABILITY





Corn Oil


Cottonseed Oil


Crisco Sodium


Glyceryl Stearate SE


Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil


Mink Oil


Soybean Oil


Sulfonated Castor Oil





HIGH CLOGGING PROBABILITY





Cocoa Butter


Coconut Oil


Chloride (salt)


Wheat Germ Oil





http://bellecitysoapworks.com/noncomedog鈥?/a>





P.S. I've never tried olive oil or coconut oil on my face. I have people that use coconut oil and it works great for them and others it makes there skin worse. I think it just depends on your skin. Try different types and see what works!





Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment